Medical Resources Home Health is a successful and growing certified agency providing quality home rehabilitation services in 9 offices statewide. We need Clinical RN lead to join our Worcester team.Working independently with minimal supervision, the Team Lead coaches and trains existing clinical staff, supports Clinical Supervisor. Provides quality nursing care to an assigned group of patients. Gathers health assessment data to determine patient medical issues and needs. Establishes an individual interdisciplinary plan of care for each patient. Measures outcomes through collaboration with the patient, family, significant others, and members of the health care team. Provides nursing interventions and actions consistent with the plan of care to restore, improve, and promote health while preventing complications and illness. Continually evaluates responses to interventions with revisions to the plan of care in order to achieve desired outcomes. Ensures that appropriate care is provided through collaboration and coordination of community resources in discharge planning. Participates in peer review to assure high quality nursing care. Provides evidence-based clinical care for home health nursing practice utilizing the ANA Scope & Standards of Home Health Nursing Practice.
- Supports and trains existing clinical staff
- Establishes effective relationships with patient, family and health professionals
- Collects health assessment data to determine significant issues
- Establishes appropriate patient outcomes that reflect understanding of the patient diagnosis
- Collaborates with health professionals to assess, plan and implement patient plan of care
- Formulates and revises nursing diagnoses through continuous comprehensive assessment
- Reviews and documents interventions, making revisions with input from patient
- Documents evaluations and results of patient care
- Develops discharge plans in conjunction with the patient , caregivers and other health professionals to meet desirable and attainable outcomes
- Uses clinical assessment skills for sound judgments and decisions for health issues
- Employs principles of teaching and learning to educate patients and caregivers in the knowledge and skills that facilitate self-care, and prevention or control of disease progression or disability
- Participates with patients, caregivers and other health professionals in mutual decision making that reflects knowledge of care that is ethical, legal and informed
- Identifies and reviews ethical conflicts, acting as advocate for the patient for confidentiality and informed consent
- Shows flexibility with day to day scheduling to adapt to case load needs
- Participates in continual review and evaluation of clinical practices and learning activities to update home health nursing skills
- Attends staff meetings, clinical conferences, in-services and continued education programs
- Maintains confidentiality of records, all information about the patient, employees and company
- Other related activities, assignment and projects as directed
Requirements & Qualifications
minimum of 2 years RN experience
minimum of one year behavioral health experience
CPR certification, driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
Knowledge and ability to effectively implement and document nursing theory, practice and principles.
Strong communication and interaction skills.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401 (K) With Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- Cell phone discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Supportive Management!
Medical Resources Home Health is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, we voluntarily encourage DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE. www.mrhhc.com