An exciting opportunity exists at one of the state's premier agencies, Medical Resources Home Health. Our focus on quality coupled with growth and success has expanded the QA role. We have an opeing in our Worcester office.The Quality Assurance Nurse is responsible for reviewing clinical records to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and agency policy and practice. Participates in agency wide Quality Improvement activities including chart audits, case management, training and participation in branch meetings.
• Experience managing quality assurance forms/policies as a clincal staff
• Excellent communication and interaction skills
• Home care and experience with OASIS
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Effective organizational and interaction skills
• Current licensure or permit by the applicable state board of nursing
• Associates Degree
• 2 years' experience in a clinical setting
BENEFITS • Health, Dental, Vision • Flexible Spending Accounts • 401 (K) With Company Match • Generous Paid Time Off • 6 Paid Holidays • Supportive Management!
Medical Resources Home Health is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, we voluntarily encourage DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE. www.mrhhc.com