Exciting Opportunity for a highly organized LPN who enjoys working independently in a flexible and rewarding environment. Medical Resources Home Health is an established home care company providing quality home care to patients throughout Massachusetts. The LPN provides nursing care, utilizing the nursing process, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Responsible for providing nursing care that requires an understanding of diseases and illness sufficient to enhance communications with physicians, registered nurses, and patients. Provides appropriate verbal and written information for patient care plans.
Full-time positions for Dartmouth and surrounding towns!!
Under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor and RNs, LPNs establish effective relationships with patient, family and health professionals. The nurse makes a commitment to:
- Establish effective relationships with the patient, family and other health professionals.
- Utilize nursing process to recognize actual and potential health problems of patients and communicate to primary RN/appropriate health professional.
- Collaborates and communicates with other health professionals in rendering patient care
- Follows written instructions of primary RN in order to render patient care
- Implements appropriate nursing interventions and actions according to established plan of care within scope of practice
- Documents assessment, interventions, and evaluation of patient care
- Participates in discharge planning in conjunction with primary RN and other health professionals
- Safely administer any medications as ordered by physician.
- Performs designated nursing functions/procedures which are covered under LPN licensure
- Participates in learning activities to increase understanding, and update home health nursing skills
- Attends staff meetings, clinical conferences, in-service, and continuing education programs
- Maintains effective working relationships with all disciplines
- Follows and supports company philosophy, policies and procedures
- Recognize pertinent and/or potential problems and communicate same to appropriate personnel
- Demonstrate appropriate behavior when dealing with conflict
- Willing and available to work as requested
- Prepares and submits all paperwork within a designated time frame
- Maintain an acceptable level of productivity
- Operate motor vehicle as needed for business related activities
- Shows flexibility with day to day scheduling to adapt to case load needs
- Participates in continual review and evaluation of clinical practices and learning activities to update home health nursing skills
- Attends staff meetings, clinical conferences, in-services and continued education programs
- Maintains confidentiality of records, all information about the patient, employees and company
- Other related activities, assignment and projects as directed
- Current licensure or permit by the applicable state board of nursing
- Current physical, CPR and TB/PPD
- insured car and reliable vehicle
- minimum of 1 year nursing experience
- minimum 1 year homecare experience
- Knowledge and ability to effectively implement and document nursing theory, practice and principles
- Strong communication and interaction skills.
Health, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401 (K) With Company Match, Generous Paid Time Off, 6 Paid Holidays, Employee discount on mobile plans, Supportive Management, Flexible Schedules . Laptop and cell phone provided
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourage diversity in the workplace M/F/V/D!