Medical Resources Home Health is a homecare agency providing services to patient in their home since 1971. Working independently with minimal supervision, provides quality nursing care to an assigned group of patients. Gathers health assessment data to determine patient medical issues and needs. Establishes an individual interdisciplinary plan of care for each patient. Measures outcomes through collaboration with the patient, family, significant others, and members of the health care team. Provides nursing interventions and actions consistent with the plan of care to restore, improve, and promote health while preventing complications and illness. Continually evaluates responses to interventions with revisions to the plan of care in order to achieve desired outcomes. Ensures that appropriate care is provided through collaboration and coordination of community resources in discharge planning. Participates in peer review to assure high quality nursing care. Provides evidence-based clinical care for home health nursing practice utilizing the ANA Scope & Standards of Home Health Nursing Practice.
We are looking for a Full-time RN to cover the following areas:
Worcester and greater areas
- Establishes effective relationships with patient, family and health professionals
- Collects health assessment data to determine significant issues
- Establishes appropriate patient outcomes that reflect understanding of the patient diagnosis
- Collaborates with health professionals to assess, plan and implement patient plan of care
- Formulates and revises nursing diagnoses through continuous comprehensive assessment
- Reviews and documents interventions, making revisions with input from patient
- Documents evaluations and results of patient care
- Develops discharge plans in conjunction with the patient , caregivers and other health professionals to meet desirable and attainable outcomes
- Uses clinical assessment skills for sound judgments and decisions for health issues
- Employs principles of teaching and learning to educate patients and caregivers in the knowledge and skills that facilitate self-care, and prevention or control of disease progression or disability
- Participates with patients, caregivers and other health professionals in mutual decision making that reflects knowledge of care that is ethical, legal and informed
- Identifies and reviews ethical conflicts, acting as advocate for the patient for confidentiality and informed consent
- Supervises the home health aide at intervals set forth in company policy
- Shows flexibility with day to day scheduling to adapt to case load needs
- Participates in continual review and evaluation of clinical practices and learning activities to update home health nursing skills
- Attends staff meetings, clinical conferences, in-services and continued education programs
- Maintains confidentiality of records, all information about the patient, employees and company
- Other related activities, assignment and projects as directed
Requirements & Qualifications
Graduate of Nursing School required. Prefer one year nursing experience. Current licensure or permit by the applicable state board of nursing, CPR certification, driver’s license and automobile liability insurance. Knowledge and ability to effectively implement and document nursing theory, practice and principles. Strong communication and interaction skills.
- Exerts up to 10 pounds of force occasionally, and or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
- Exerts up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and or up to 10 pounds of force constantly and a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body.
- Must have visual ability to prepare and analyze data and figures; transcribe; operate a motor vehicle; read extensively; operate machines, tools and utilized devices.
Health, Dental, Vision
Flexible Spending Accounts
401 (K) With Company Match
Generous Paid Time Off, 6 Paid Holidays
Supportive Management, Flexible Schedules!
Discounts on personal mobile plans and more
Tuition Reimbursement for nursing school
Company laptop and phone provided