Medical Resources Home Health is a successful, growing certified agency providing quality home rehabilitation services in several offices statewide. As the Clinical Assistant, you will be responsible for working closely with the Clinical Supervisors and Intake to ensure efficient and effective coordination of nursing schedules and meetings. Responsible for assisting with the collection of documentation and assisting with all aspects of the clinical department.
- Assists the clinical supervisor and staff with creating, monitoring and communicating the daily schedules of the clinical staff
- Notifies staff/supervisor of improperly performed payroll or failure to submit paperwork within given timeframe
- Sets up clinical records for new admissions, starting with initial referral
- Files clinical documentation in medical records
- Creates and maintains discharged medical records including preparation for off-site storage and off-site chart recall
- Initiates and maintains notifications for clinical authorizations for patients admitted to services
- Respond to field staff requests for forms
- Maintains and orders medical record forms
- Notifies field staff in advance of recertification dates
- Mails orders to physician offices
- Maintains tracking system and follow-up of unsigned orders. Post orders upon receipt
- Enters F2F encounter information into Allscripts
- Tracks F2F encounter documentation needs and follows-up with physicians and staff as needed to ensure compliance
- Copies and prints clinical records as needed for quality assurance and clinical supervisors
- Orders medical supplies
- Assists clinical supervisor(s) and QA staff as needed
Requirements & Qualifications
Associates degree preferred.
Strong communication and interaction skills.
Must be highly organized.
Minimum 2 years administration in the health care field preferably home care.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401 (K) With Company Match
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- 6 Paid Holidays
- discount on mobile plans and more!
- Supportive Management!
For the right individual, this is a wonderfully rewarding role. We thank all applicants who apply, but only candidates who meet our criteria will be contacted. Medical Resources Home Health is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, we voluntarily encourage DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE. www.mrhhc.com