MEDICAL RESOURCES HOME HEALTH , one of the most respected home care agencies is currently seeking a Care Transition Liaison. We are Growing!! Homecare is the fastest growing industry in the country according to the Department of Labor's Bureau of Labor Statistics...and the growth we have experienced over the past twelve months proves it! Under the direction of the Executive Team, The Sales Liaison works independently to develop, grow and maintain both new and existing relationships with area case managers, skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, and other local health care facilities. Wth this position, there is a focus on development and growth for behavioral health accounts. This is a sales position. The right fit is has a marketing background ideally in pharmaceutical, homecare, skilled nursing industry.
Expectations include (but are not limited to):
- Develops referrals in your worcester and neighboring territories. The focus of this position is to generate referral activity via provider relationships, contract development, education and program development.
- Documents efforts appropriately. Submits to President a planned schedule, weekly contact reports indicating status and follow-up plans for contacts, and quarterly provider relations analysis.
- Maintains working knowledge of industry competitors as a continuous measure to ensure Medical Resources Home Health Corp ability to retain and grow market share.
- Serves as educational resource to potential referral sources including, but not limited to, case managers and discharge planners regarding the spectrum of home health care services available from the Agency.
- Obtains a minimum of two new referrals each week
- Attends staff meetings, clinical conferences, in-services and continuing education programs
Able to learn clinical terminology and homecare industry quickly
A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in health care related field
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401 (K) With Company Match!
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Cell phone discount
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company mobile and laptop issued
For the right individual, this is a wonderfully rewarding role. We thank all applicants who apply, but only candidates who meet our criteria will be contacted. Medical Resources Home Health is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, we voluntarily encourage DIVERSITY IN THE WORKPLACE. www.mrhhc.com