The Care Transition Manager (CTM) is a Sales/Business Development-based position that is primarily responsible for generating admissions in a designated territory. CTMs actively call on targeted accounts to promote the Medical Resources Home Health service lines to generate referrals. Additionally, once a referral is secured, the CTM partners with Clinical Operations to convert the referral to an admission as necessary. This position interfaces with a wide range of medical professionals, as well as patients, on a daily basis to drive business results.
My commitment will include:
- Thoroughly identifying the needs of referral sources, demonstrating a clear understanding of how referral sources make decisions and identifying decision-makers.
- Improving relationships between referral sources and Medical Resources Home Health.
- Educating physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, and adult foster cares regarding the regulations of the home health industry, Medical Resources Home Health policies and our scope of service.
- Performing community informational service events.
- Delivering and picking up medical forms and records from physician offices and facilities, obtaining requested signatures, explaining documents and facilitating patient care communications.
- Informing physicians and facilities on patient summaries of care.
- Identifying and closing new business opportunities to meet established sales objectives within an assigned territory.
- Maintaining a regular presence in each account within the assigned territory, as needed.
- Serving as a liaison between Medical Resources Home Health, physicians, facilities, hospitals and other referral sources in the community.
- Daily documentation, strategic goal-planning and problem-solving.